Wednesday, June 10, 2009

E-Mealz Awesomeness...

Ok, so I found this link on the Dave Ramsey website....and it is awesome. E-Mealz is an online menu planner that gives you the recipes and grocery lists for 5 days worth of meals for 2 (and there are family plans too...) AND their prices. A new menu is sent to you every week. They keep the cost for an entire week of meals under $45. Also, the recipes are very simple! So, I decided to try it. I really want to cook more, but it always just seems so expensive. SO, I signed up for their 2-person Wal-mart plan. It gave me a grocery list with each item and how much it costs at Wal-mart. I went to Wal-mart and BEHOLD! I bought the groceries for a week's worth of meals PLUS some extra stuff for $44. Last night I made the first meal, poppy seed chicken, and it was SO GOOD! Daniel loved it! Anyway, I just want to share this awesome site with everyone because I can tell it's going to help us eat better and for less money. Does it get any better than that? I submit that it cannot!

1 comment:

  1. Wyatt and I will officially be using this come August. :) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete